6:15 p.m. Range Avenue Tuesday night
Range Ave. at the I-12 overpass will have intermittent lane closures tonight, Nov. 22, between 7 & 8 p.m. so crews can safely clean the roadway according to DOTD’s Geaux Wider Twitter site.
Please stay alert and use caution.
I-10 East Mississippi River Bridge
All lanes are open I-10 East on the Mississippi River Bridge. Congestion has reached LA-415 (Lobdell).
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 CORPORATE BLVD. WESTBOUND NARROWED TO REPAIR STREET BUCKLING AT BUS STOP.
• WOODLAND RIDGE BOULEVARD, AT THE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH HARRELL’S FERRY ROAD, NARROWED FOR SEWER REPAIRS.
- • LOVETT ROAD BRIDGE CLOSED DUE TO DEFICIENCIES IN THE RECENTLY COMPLETED CONSTRUCTION. ALTERNATE ROUTE: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
- • Greenwell Springs Road, between Victoria Drive and Lobdell Boulevard, narrowed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- • Greenwell Street, between Airline Highway and McClelland Drive, closed from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- • Eiland Street, between Third Street and Fourth Street, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- • WILDWOOD PARKWAY, BETWEEN SHERWOOD DRIVE AND SHELLEY STREET, CLOSED FROM 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- • Evangeline Street at Baton Rouge Avenue will be narrowed.
- • North Boulevard, eastbound lanes from St. Charles Street to Napoleon Street, narrowed due to pavement restoration.