All lanes are open.
The two left lanes are closed I-110 North at Airline due to road construction.
All lanes are now open I-10 West past Essen. There is no congestion at this time.
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 Corporate Boulevard, westbound, narrowed to repair street buckling at bus stop.
• Woodland Ridge Boulevard, at the intersection of South Harrell’s Ferry Road, narrowed for sewer repairs.
• Lovett Road Bridge, closed because of deficiencies in the recently completed construction. Alternate route: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
• Lanier Drive, between Hanks Drive and Prebus Drive, closed for sewer repairs. Alternate route: Hanks Drive to Dickens Drive to Greenwell Street.
• Avis Avenue from Staring Lane to Mary Sue Drive, closed for sewer repairs.
• Lorraine Street from Plank Road to Lemonwood Drive, narrowed for sewer installation.
• Sharp Road, between East Coronado Drive and East Tampa Drive intersections, closed for sewer repairs.
• Greenwell Street, between Airline Highway and McClelland Drive, and Hollywood Crossover closed from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• East Maribel Court, between North Maribel Court and South Maribel Court, closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Intersection of Meadowview Avenue and Meadowlane Drive closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.