6:10 p.m.: All lanes are open I-10 East at Essen. Congestion from an earlier accident has reached the I-10/I-12 split, according to the DOTD Twitter Site.
For updates later in the evening, go http://hb.511la.org/main.jsf?minLat=30.334638&minLon=-91.252441&maxLat=30.539475&maxLon=-91.014862
East Baton Rouge Parish
• I-110 northbound at Exit 5: US 61, Construction work.; Airline Highway. The roadway is reduced to one lane from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. until Dec. 13.
• LA 42 westbound between Meadowbend Drive and Highland Road. Construction work. The right lane is closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays until Dec. 16.
• I-10 eastbound between Exit 162B: Picardy; Mall of Louisiana and Exit 163: LA 3246; Siegen Lane. Road construction work is in progress until Sept. 24, 2012. I-10 Westbound at Picardy entrance ramp will be closed until further notice. Alternate Traffic Route: Continue on Picardy and enter I-10 on the Bluebonnet Entrance Ramp.
• LA 327 in both directions: River Road closed between Ben Hur Road and Trinity Lane (near Baton Rouge) for the next five months. Alternate Traffic Routes: Hwy 327 (River Road) South to Skip Bertman Rd. to LA 30 (Nicholson) to Gardere Ln. and Hwy 327 (River Road) North to Gardere Ln. to LA 30 (Nicholson) to Skip Bertman Rd.
5200 Corporate Blvd. narrowed for repairs to street.
• Woodland Ridge Boulevard, at the intersection of South Harrell’s Ferry Road, narrowed for sewer repairs.
• Lovett Road Bridge closed because of deficiencies in recently completed construction. Alternate route: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
• Lanier Drive, between Hanks Drive and Prebus Drive, closed for sewer repairs. Alternate route: Hanks to Dickens to Greenwell Street.
• Avis Avenue from Staring Lane to Mary Sue Drive, closed for sewer repairs.
• Lorraine from Plank Road to Lemonwood, narrowed for sewer installation.
• Sharp Road, between East Coronado Drive and East Tampa Drive intersections, closed for sewer repairs.