All lanes are open on I-10 West past Bluebonnet, according to the DOTD Twitter site. Congestion has reached Siegen.
The right lane was blocked earlier due to an accident.
Road Work for Monday, April 2, 2012
- • 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
- • LOVETT ROAD CLOSED BETWEEN JOOR ROAD AND PRAIRIE DRIVE. ALTERNATE ROUTES: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road or Sullivan Road to Hooper Road to Joor Road.
- • 355 North Blvd., narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
- • EAST BROOKSTOWN DRIVE CLOSED BETWEEN HENDRICKS AVENUE AND LINDEN STREET FROM 7 A.M. TO 6 P.M. FOR SEWER WORK. ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: Prescott Road to North Foster Drive to Winbourne Street.
- • NORTHBOUND LANE OF QUAIL OAK DRIVE NARROWED FROM 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. for excavation.
- • Baton Rouge Avenue closed from Lorraine Street to Cable Street from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of asphaltic pavement.
- • Prescott Street closed from Victoria Drive to Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of sanitary sewer pipe.