Accident closes I-10 East at Highland Road
I-10 East at Highland is now open. The congestion has reached I-10/12 junction.
I-10 West at Highland Road
All lanes are now open I-10 West at Highland. There is no congestion at this time, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 Corporate Blvd. westbound, narrowed to repair street buckling at bus stop.
• Woodland Ridge Boulevard, at the intersection of South Harrell’s Ferry Road, narrowed for sewer repairs.
• Lovett Road Bridge, closed due to deficiencies in the recently completed construction. Alternate route: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
• Greenwell Springs Road, between Victoria Drive and Lobdell Boulevard, narrowed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Greenwell Street, between Airline Highway and McClelland Drive, closed from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Eiland Street, between 3rd Street and 4th Street, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Wildwood Parkway, between Sherwood Drive and Shelley Street, closed from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Evangeline Street at Baton Rouge Avenue will be narrowed.
• North Boulevard eastbound lanes from St. Charles Street to Napoleon Street, narrowed due to pavement restoration.