All lanes are now open on Interstate-10 West at the Mississippi River Bridge. Congestion has reached the I-10/I-110 Junction, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
Tuesday through Thursday, an upper-level ridge of high pressure over Louisiana will produce mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-90s to low-100s, enhancing ground-level ozone formation, according to the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s Tuesday afternoon forecast.
However, light to moderate southwesterly winds and scattered afternoon thunderstorms will disperse pollutants each day. These conditions will lead to Good to low-Moderate AQI levels statewide on all three days.
More information about current air quality and what you can do to help prevent ozone formation is available online at the DEQ website: www.deq.louisiana.gov.
More on today’s weather at the WBRZ Weather Blog.
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternate route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Burbank Drive narrowed between Highland Road and Staring Lane Extension from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for sewer repairs.
West Baton Rouge Parish
• Interstate 10 narrowed between Mississippi River Bridge and Exit 139 at Grosse Tete from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement patching.