Mobile/tablet users: Click here to see the radar map.
- Classes were canceled Tuesday in the following schools: West Baton Rouge Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Baton Rouge Head Start, Zachary, Central, East/West Feliciana, St. Helena, Pointe Coupee, Iberville, Livingston, Ascension, Tangipahoa, St. James and Baker public schools and Diocese of Baton Rouge Catholic, Parkview Baptist, Dunham School, Louisiana Key Academy, Democracy Prep Baton Rouge and LSU Lab private schools.
- LSU, Southern and Baton Rouge Community College also announced canceled classes starting Tuesday at noon.
- Also, State offices in East Baton Rouge Parish and at least 14 others were closing at noon, Commissioner of Administration Jay Dardenne announced Tuesday morning.
- And the Secretary of State's Office also announced Tuesday that early voting in the presidential primary in Louisiana is closed at noon in the following parishes: East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Lafourche, Livingston, ST. Helena, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa and West Baton Rouge. Early voing will reopen at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Due to the threat of inclement weather, Mayor-President Melvin L. "Kip" Holden granted an early dismissal at11:30 a.m. today for City-Parish employees who are not essential to storm-related activities.
- Due to inclement weather, all locations of the East Baton Rouge Parish Library will be closed at noon Tuesday. Normal hours of operation will resume Wednesday, February 24.
- Baton Rouge City Court and the 19th Judicial District Court were set to shut down at 11:30.
- The 21st Judicial District Court is closing at noon, including all personel except law enforcement and dispatch.