All lanes are open I-12 West at Drusilla. Congestion has reached Airline, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
Staff members of www.theadvocate.com are also reporting a traffic light out at Bluebonnet Boulevard and Interstate 10.
Road Work for June 15, 2012
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Red Oak Drive closed between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Hillsdale Drive closed between Lakeshore Drive and Ebony Avenue from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Morning Glory Avenue closed between Bengal Lane and East Lakeshore Drive from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Sharp Lane at Red Oak Drive closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Bridge on Claycut Road closed between Bienville Street and Moore Street for repairs. Alternative route: South Foster Drive to College Drive to Westdale Drive to Country Club Drive.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternative route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road narrowed between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• Granada Drive closed between Perkins Road and Bermuda Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for sewer work. Alternative route: Bermuda Drive to Madeira Drive to Perkins Road.
• Baton Rouge Avenue narrowed from Lorraine Street to 500 feet south of Cable Street from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for installation of asphaltic pavement.
• West Roosevelt Street closed from Illinois Street to Wyoming Street from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Terrace Street closed between 16th Street and Dare Street from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for restoration. Aternative route: E. Harrison Street.