4 p.m. All lanes are now open I-10 West on the Mississippi River Bridge. The congestion has is approaching Washington, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
I-110 South at Government
All lanes are open I-110 South at Government. Congestion has reached Capitol Access, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 CORPORATE BLVD., WESTBOUND, NARROWED TO REPAIR STREET BUCKLING AT BUS STOP.
- • Woodland Ridge Boulevard, at the intersection of South Harrell’s Ferry Road, narrowed for sewer repairs.
- E_SBLT LOVETT ROAD BRIDGE CLOSED BECAUSE OF DEFICIENCIES IN THE RECENTLY COMPLETED CONSTRUCTION. ALTERNATE ROUTE: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
- E_SBLT LANIER DRIVE, BETWEEN HANKS DRIVE AND PREBUS DRIVE, CLOSED FOR SEWER REPAIRS. ALTERNATE ROUTE: Hanks to Dickens to Greenwell Street.
- e_SBlt Avis Avenue, from Staring Lane to Mary Sue Drive, closed for sewer repairs.
- e_SBlt Lorraine Street from Plank Road to Lemonwood Drive, narrowed for sewer installation.
- e_SBlt Sharp Road, between the intersections of East Coronado Drive and East Tampa Drive, closed for sewer repairs.