All lanes are open I-10 West at the I-10/I-110 split , according to the DOTD twitter site.
Congestion has reached Perkins.
The Baton Rouge Police traffic incident:
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Red Oak Drive closed between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Sharp Lane at Red Oak Drive closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Bridge on Claycut Road closed between Bienville Street and Moore Street for repairs. Alternative route: South Foster Drive to College Drive to Westdale Drive to Country Club Drive.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive closed between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternative route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road narrowed between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• West Roosevelt Street closed from Illinois Street to Wyoming Street from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Terrace Street closed between 16th Street and Dare Street from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for restoration. Aternative route: E. Harrison Street.
• Arrowhead Street closed between Stuart Avenue and Pickett Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.