EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH
• Meadowbrook Avenue, between Meadowmere Drive and Meadowlane Drive, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• St. Joseph St., from Europe Street to America Street, closed for sewer work.
• Eastbound lanes of Choctaw Drive and North Acadian Thruway West closed for sewer repairs. There will be two-way traffic on the westbound lanes.
• Prescott Road, between Maribel Drive and Lanier Drive, closed for sewer work.
• Washington Ave., between West Belfair and 38th St., closed for sewer installation.
• Clayton Drive between W. Brookstown and E. Brookstown drives will be closed 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• West Brookstown Drive between Prescott Road and W. Cyrus Ave. will be closed 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• West Cyrus Avenue between West Brookstown and East Brookstown drives will be partially closed 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• America Street between East Boulevard and Maximilian Street will be closed for construction of an addition to First United Methodist Church.
• Hanks Drive between Airline Highway and Victoria Drive will be closed for sewer work.
• Linden Avenue, between West Brookstown Drive and East Brookstown Drive, narrowed because of sewer work.
• 75th Avenue between Nottingham Street to Scenic Highway will be closed 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to install drainage.
• West Roosevelt Street between Illinois Street to Wyoming Street will be closed 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Eastbound lane of Sherwood Street between Elm Drive and the dead end will be closed 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. ?