All lanes are now open on I-10 West at Washington, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
Congestion has reached the I-10/I-12 Split.
Road Work for March 26, 2012
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• Lorraine Street narrowed from Plank Road to Lemonwood Drive for sewer repair.
• Lovett Road closed between Joor Road and Prairie Drive. Alternate routes: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road or Sullivan Road to Hooper Road to Joor Road.
• 355 North Blvd., narrowed 7from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• East Brookstown Drive, closed between Hendricks Avenue and Linden Street, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work. Alternative route: Prescott Road to North Foster Drive to Winbourne Street.
• Northbound lane of Quail Oak Drive, narrowed from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., for excavation in road.
• Northbound lane of Hearthstone Drive, narrowed between Government Street and Wilshire Drive, 7from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., for sewer repairs.
• Acadian Thruway West southbound, closed from Washington Street to Jefferson Street, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer repairs. Alternate routes: Washington Street to Plank Road to Jefferson Street.n 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.