11:10 a.m. All lanes are open on I-10 East at Washington, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
Two 18-wheel trucks carrying gravel collided Wednesday morning on La. 10 east in Clinton. The crash occurred around 9:50 a.m., East Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office Maj. Bob King said. King said one of the truck drivers was airlifted to a hospital with serious injuries.
Diesel was reported leaking from one of the trucks, King said.
King said at 10:40 a.m. that La. 10 is temporarily closed but the road should be open soon.
The Louisiana State Police and the Clinton Police Department are working the crash, King said.
DOTD Twitter site
Road Work Today
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 Corporate Blvd. narrowed for repairs to street.
• Woodland Ridge Boulevard, at the intersection of South Harrell’s Ferry Road, narrowed for sewer repairs.
• Lovett Road Bridge, closed because of deficiencies in the recently completed construction. Alternate route: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
• Lanier Drive, between Hanks Drive and Prebus Drive, closed for sewer repairs. Alternate route: Hanks to Dickens to Greenwell St.
• Avis Ave. from Staring Lane to Mary Sue Drive, closed for sewer repairs.
• Lorraine from Plank Road to Lemonwood, narrowed for sewer installation.
• Sharp Road between East Coronado Drive and East Tampa Drive intersections, closed for sewer repairs.
• Greenwell Street, between Airline Highway and McClelland Drive, and Hollywood Crossover closed from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Intersection of Meadowview Avenue and Meadowlane Drive closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Intersection of 68th Street and Carnbridge Street closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• South Maribel Court, between East Maribel Court and West Maribel Court, closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• 5600 and 5300 blocks of Stearnes Street closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• 5600 and 5300 blocks of Packard Street closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• 5300 block of Paige Street closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• N. Bluebonnet Road, between Blueridge Street and Windrift Street, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Evangeline Street at Baton Rouge Ave. closed from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
•North Fifth Street, between Lakeland Drive and State Capitol Drive, closed for shooting of the television series, “Breakout Kings.”