Pundits and the media have successfully made the presidential election into a popularity contest. This election should be about five things only — which candidate will:
1) Protect and abide by the Constitution.
2) Protect our Second Amendment rights.
3) Put meaningful controls on immigration.
4) Get the national budget and debt under control.
5) Appoint judges to the Supreme Court who will respect the Constitution.
There is only one candidate who meets that standard, and if you cannot figure it out, then you are already lost and there is no use in me providing his name here.
Louis A. Schwartz
retired truck dealer