Wow! With more than 111 entries this time you folks were exploding with creativity!!
These were some of the best punch lines we’ve ever seen. It looks like this election cycle has everyone talking and hopefully laughing as some of the absurdity taking place.
It sure beats crying!!!
Congratulations to our winner and finalists! Thanks to everyone for entering.
Keep ‘em coming and happy Fourth of July!!!!
- Gloria Bourgeois--- Gonzales, LA (punch line lettered into cartoon)
- Louis Freshley---Mandeville, LA “Fuses seem to be a little short this year”
- Stephanie Hellmers--- Metairie, LA “The election is not until November and I am already burned!!!”
- Judy Nash--- Baton Rouge, LA “This year’s theme--“Spares and Snipes”
- Joseph T Ridolfo--- Kenner, LA “Hillary and Donald… A Perfect Match”
- Kenny Mathews--- Mandeville, LA “All of this from two duds”