1. NO. 12 OKLAHOMA VS. TEXAS (2:30 P.M., ESPN): This year’s edition of the Red River Showdown isn’t as tasty as in the past, but it’ll be interesting to see if OU can get off the mat from a shocking loss to Iowa State. Texas is coming on lately with a couple of nice wins after an unsightly 1-2 start.
2. GEORGIA TECH AT NO. 11 MIAMI (2:30 P.M., ABC): Postponed from last month because of Hurricane Irma, these teams will finally get to meet and put their 2-0 ACC records on the line. Tech is one play from being 4-0 overall; Miami is 4-0. Can the Canes handle the Yellow Jackets’ triple option offense?
3. NO. 24 TEXAS TECH AT WEST VIRGINIA (11 A.M., ESPNU): A high-scoring affair with TCU didn’t pan out last weekend for West Virginia, but it could happen this week with Tech and its Air Raid offense coming in. Both offenses average more than 545 total yards and 43.5 points a game.
4. NO. 25 NAVY AT MEMPHIS (2:45 P.M., ESPNU): Here’s another juicy matchup of high-octane offenses. Navy does it on the ground to the tune of 414.2 rushing yards per game; Memphis relies on an air attack that nets 316.8 yards a game. The undefeated Midshipmen could be in for a tussle.
5. TEXAS A&M AT FLORIDA (6 P.M., ESPN2): These two underachieving teams are fighting for their lives this week with one Southeastern Conference loss each. A second setback in league play would virtually end their hopes of claiming a division title with both having some tough games still to go.