LSU will hold its annual Spring Game on Saturday, April 16, the school announced Wednesday.
Kickoff will be at 3 p.m. in Tiger Stadium. Details on television and radio coverage will be released later.
The school also released a number of spring football dates, including the start date of spring practice on March 7. LSU will have 15 spring practice dates, including the spring game.
The Tigers, coming off a 9-3 campaign, are heading into their 12th season under coach Les Miles.
LSU returns 18 starters from its 2015 team, and are working on what is currently rated as the nation’s consensus No. 1 recruiting class. Five members of that recruiting class – cornerback Savion Smith, linebacker Michael Divinity, running back Devin White and wide receivers Dee Anderson and Stephen Sullivan – enrolled earlier this month and will participate in spring practice.
- Feb. 3: National signing day (start of football signing period)
- March 7: First day of spring practice
- March 14: LSU pro timing day
- March 31-April 1: LSU football coaches clinic
- April 16: National “L” Club Spring Game (3 p.m., Tiger Stadium)
- April 28-30: NFL draft