The Tigers' spring game will begin at 7 p.m. Saturday, televised by SEC Network. But you may want to arrive early.
Here's a schedule of events leading up to the game:
- 3 p.m.: Rock & Roar Block Party at North Stadium Drive
- 4 p.m.: Cowboy Mouth performs at North Stadium Drive
- 5 p.m.: Tiger Stadium gates open
- 5:46 p.m.: Team walks down Victory Hill led by football alumni
- 6:34 p.m.: Callin' Baton Rouge video plays in Tiger Stadium
- 6:46 p.m.: Gymnastics team recognized for NCAA runner-up finish
- 6:53 p.m.: Golden Band from Tigerland peforms alma mater and national anthem
- 7:03 p.m.: Kickoff of spring game
It will be LSU's first prime-time spring game kickoff in years. The spring game is normally an afternoon affair. It has kicked off at 3 p.m. or earlier since at least 2009.
It's unclear if the weather will cooperate for the game. According to the National Weather Service, scattered thunderstorms are possible later Saturday. A few storms could become strong, producing gusty winds, frequent lightning and heavy rainfall.
LSU defensive end Christian LaCouture said Tuesday he may play in the Tigers’ spring game Sa…
Have you ever listened to LSU coach Ed Orgeron? Better question: Have you understood what he…