LSU will kick off the 2016 home schedule under the lights of Tiger Stadium.
The Tigers’ game against Jacksonville State on Sept. 10 and the Southeastern Conference opener against Mississippi State on Sept. 17 will air at night, the league announced Tuesday on SEC Network.
LSU’s second game against Jacksonville State will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will air on ESPNU. The clash with the Bulldogs is set for a 6 p.m. kickoff on ESPN or ESPN2.
LSU’s season opener against Wisconsin will kickoff at 2:30 p.m. – something ESPN announced three weeks ago. The Tigers and Badgers will meet at Lambeau Field in a highly touted matchup that has attracted ESPN’s popular college football show.
College GameDay will originate ahead of the game from the shadows of Lambeau in Green Bay, Wisconsin, according to analyst Kirk Herbstreit. ABC will televise the afternoon kickoff.
LSU 2016 Football Schedule
- Sept. 3 vs. Wisconsin (Lambeau): 2:30 p.m., ABC
- Sept. 10 vs. Jacksonville State: 6:30 p.m., ESPNU
- Sept. 17 vs. Mississippi State: 6 p.m., ESPN/ESPN2
- Sept. 24 at Auburn: TBA
- Oct. 1 vs. Missouri: TBA
- Oct. 8 at Florida: TBA
- Oct. 15 vs. Southern Miss: TBA
- Oct. 22 vs. Ole Miss: TBA
- Nov. 5 at Alabama: TBA
- Nov. 12 vs. Arkansas: TBA
- Nov. 19 vs. South Alabama: TBA
- Nov. 24 at Texas A&M: TBA
More LSU Football
- Kirk Herbstreit confirms that College Game Day will, indeed, reside from LSU-Wisconsin season opener