Delly Picks is a post published each Friday. We make picks against the spread for each Southeastern Conference game. Spreads via vegasinsider.com. Degenerate Gambler’s Notes brought to you by Covers.com.
Mississippi State (-14) vs. Ole Miss, 6:30.m. Thursday (ESPN)
- The Egg Bowl is back on Thanksgiving, which is when the Bulldogs and Rebels used to play when I was in college and Kenny was running the streets. Lots has changed.
- Degenerate Gambler's Note: The underdog is 4-1 against the spread in the last five meetings.
Arkansas (+9.5) vs. Missouri, 1:30 p.m. (CBS)
- The Razorbacks are struggling. The Tigers are soaring. Will the Hogs play hard for embattled Bret Bielema? They did last week.
- Degenerate Gambler's Note: The Tigers are 7-0 against the spread this year against a team with a losing record.
Auburn (+4.5) vs. Alabama, 2:30 p.m. (CBS)
- The Iron Bowl is a quasi-SEC Western Division championship game, and the Tigers are at home. Kenny likes the home squad to at least cover - if not claim the title.
- Degenerate Gambler's Note: The Crimson Tide is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games in November.
On Sunday, hours after he completes his first regular season as LSU’s permanent football coach, Ed Orgeron gets an early Christmas gift — recruiting.
Texas A&M (+9.5) at LSU, 6:30 p.m. (SEC Network)
- Kevin Sumlin is on his way out, but his Aggies will fight for him, says Kenny. The Tigers have blown out three of their last four SEC opponents, but this one's a touch closer.
- Degenerate Gambler's Note: The Tigers have covered five in a row.
Tracking Our Losses
- Last week: 2-3
- 2017 record: 15-22-1
The turkey has been carved, the leftovers put away, and the uncle you can barely tolerate is sleeping off his Thanksgiving meat coma on your s…