1. NO. 3 NOTRE DAME AT NO. 7 MIAMI (7 P.M., ABC): In a blast from the past, two storied programs get together again with a lot at stake. Notre Dame is trying to hang on to its top-four CFP ranking, while Miami hopes to take yet another step in that direction.
2. NO. 8 TCU AT NO. 5 OKLAHOMA (7 P.M., FOX): The new Heisman Trophy frontrunner, OU’s Baker Mayfield, and the nation’s top-ranked offense face TCU’s top-ranked defense. Just like the Notre Dame-Miami matchup, this game has serious CFP implications. They play at the same time, so have the remote ready.
3. NO. 2 GEORGIA AT NO. 10 AUBURN (2:30 P.M., CBS): After thrashing Arkansas and Texas A&M, Auburn takes a step up in class. Auburn, which is still in the hunt for the SEC West title, goes against a Georgia team trying to maintain its grip on the CFP’s top spot.
4. NO. 13 MICHIGAN STATE AT NO. 11 OHIO STATE (11 A.M., FOX): After last week, one can’t help but wonder what we’ll get in this key Big Ten East showdown. Is Michigan State, which upended Penn State, that good? Is Ohio State, which was ripped by 31 points at Iowa, that bad? Stay tuned.
5. NO. 12 OKLAHOMA STATE AT NO. 24 IOWA STATE (11 A.M., ESPN2): For the first time in years, Iowa State has been a fun team to watch this season. With two wins already in the bag against top-five teams (Oklahoma and TCU), the Cyclones will try to pick off another ranked foe.