Following a request from Gov. Bobby Jindal for more information about Syrian refugees after a series of terrorist attacks in Paris, the State Department confirmed Sunday that 14 Syrian refugees have been allowed into Louisiana this year, according to reports.

Seven Syrian refugees have resettled in Kenner, six in New Orleans and one in Baton Rouge, a State Department spokesperson confirmed to WWL-TV Sunday.

On Saturday, Gov. Bobby Jindal wrote a letter to President Barack Obama asking him for more information about Syrian refugees, saying the state has been “kept in the dark.”

Multiple blogs reported earlier this month that 10,000 Syrian refugees had settled in New Orleans, WWL reported.

The Obama administration has announced plans to resettle 10,000 Syrian refugees in the United States in 2016, but the State Department told WWL that those people will not be resettled in a single area.

“We do not have projections on how many Syrians will be resettled in each state. However, those allocations are made in close collaboration with the nongovernmental organizations that resettle refugees as well as with state and local government officials,” the State Department said in a statement to WWL.

Read the full WWL-TV report here.