FLINT, Mich. — Michigan authorities said three people died of what is believed to be accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Flint police said a couple and a boy were found about 6 a.m. Christmas Day. The adults were dead at the scene, and the 11-year-old boy died at a hospital.

Police said carbon monoxide apparently killed the three. Autopsies are planned.

Police identified the victims as 43-year-old LeTroy Edwards, 37-year-old Selena Carranza and 11-year-old Jayson Cobbin. Relatives said Cobbin is Carranza’s son.