The New Orleans City Council is set to take a preliminary vote on short-term rental regulations Thursday afternoon. Read more
- Taxes on short-term rentals may not apply to units that don't have a permanent resident, lawmaker says
- Letters: Proposed 'compromise' will give short-term rentals the key to New Orleans
- Letters: Many benefits from short-term rentals
- Short-term rentals of most whole homes are 'off the table,' Mayor Mitch Landrieu says
- Photos, video: Airbnb protesters, coffins send message ... 'RIP affordable neighborhoods'