Water pressure is "steadily rising" through New Orleans' East Bank, as well as Jefferson Parish, but residents are still in for a wait until boil water advisories can be lifted. Read more
- New Orleans and Jefferson Parish east banks grapple with low water pressure, boil-water advisories
- Orleans, Jefferson officials hopeful water systems, schools will return to normal by Monday
- New Orleans-area boil water advisory: How-to instructions, dos and don'ts, more
- Critically low water pressure leaves New Orleans hotels, restaurants scrambling
- Getting to the bottom of New Orleans' struggles in cold weather: 'sometimes Mother Nature wins'