1. The Bourbon Street Awards drag-queen contest, held on Mardi Gras at Bourbon and St. Ann, was started five decades ago by Arthur Jacobs to promote his restaurant. Which eatery is it?
2. Which elaborately costumed walking krewe scatters the ashes of deceased members into the Mississippi River?
3. Some parading krewes use floats, others trucks. Only one rides a streetcar. Name that krewe.
4. Name the new sci-fi themed marching krewe that now rolls downtown. Hint: the name is a pun on a super krewe.
5. What is symbolized by the Carnival colors purple, green and gold?
See ANSWERS, page 2D