Single tickets for a broad range of dance programs are now on sale for the New Orleans Ballet Association’s 2014-15 season productions.
With an international and eclectic mix planned for local audiences, NOBA offers season tickets as well as individual tickets for the events.
On the calendar for local performing arts stages are:
• MOMIX in “Alchemia,” Friday, Oct. 17 at 8 p.m. in the Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts.
• Stars of American Ballet, Friday, Nov. 7 at 8 p.m. in the Mahalia Jackson Theater.
• Black Grace from New Zealand, Saturday, Feb. 28, at 8 p.m in the Mahalia Jackson Theater.
• Union Tanguera in “Nuit Blanche (Sleepless Night),” Friday and Saturday, March 20 and 21 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 22 at 2 p.m. in the Fred Lupin Memorial Hall at NOCCA; co-presented with the NOCCA Institute.
• Limon Dance Compay, Saturady, May 9 at 8 p.m. in the Mahalia Jackson Theater.
Season ticket packages and individual tickets can be purchased online at www.nobadance.com; in person at the NOBA offices at 935 Gravier St, Suite 800, New Orleans; or by phone at (504) 522-0996.