- TWELFTH NIGHT: 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 2 through Dec. 21 (not Dec. 4, 10), New Orleans Museum of Art, City Park, New Orleans. $24. (504) 658-4100. www.nolaproject.com.
CHARLES DICKENS’ A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 8 P.M., THURSDAYS THROUGH SATURDAYS, 3 P.M. SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, THROUGH DEC. 21. MARQUETTE THEATRE, LOYOLA UNIVERSITY, 6363 ST. CHARLES AVE., NEW ORLEANS. DORIS BAISLEY’S ADAPTATION WITH MUSIC OF THE HOLIDAY CLASSIC, STARRING JOHN “SPUD” MCCONNELL. (504) 522-6545. WWW.SOUTHERNREP.COM.
- ENTER YOUR SLEEP: 8 p.m. Through Saturday at 7 p.m.; Nov. 28-29 at 8 p.m. Fortress of Lushington, 2215 Burgundy St., New Orleans. Elm Theatre world premiere of Christina Quintana play. (504) 218-0055. www.elmtheatre.org.
CATCH 23 — LIFE AFTER THE THEATER DEGREE: 8 P.M., NOV. 28-30. MID-CITY THEATRE, 3540 TOULOUSE ST., NEW ORLEANS. CAMERON MITCHELL WARE’S LOOK AT MAKING IT TO AND ON THE GREAT WHITE WAY. $25. (504) 488-1460. WWW.MIDCITYTHEATRE.COM.
- NUMB: 8 p.m., Thursdays through Saturdays, 7 p.m. Sundays through Dec. 6. The Ether Dome, 3625 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans. Goat in the Road Productions looks at the history of anesthesiology and 19th century medicine. $20. www.goatintheroadproductions.org.
- THE ODD COUPLE: 8 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays, 2 p.m. Sundays, through Dec. 13; Timberlane Country Club, Gretna. Female version of the Neil Simon classic, starring Ramona Tyler and Sandy Bravender. $50. (504) 367-5010.
- A GOOD OLD FASHIONED REDNECK COUNTRY CHRISTMAS, THE MUSICAL: 8 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday through Dec. 14; Slidell Little Theatre, 2024 Nellie Drive, Slidell. (985) 643-0556. www.slidelllittletheatre.org.
- THE MUSICAL ADVENTURES OF FLAT STANLEY JR.: 7:30 p.m., Dec. 5-6 2 p.m. Dec. 6, 3 p.m. Dec. 7; Jefferson Performing Arts Center, 400 Phlox St., Metairie. Jefferson Performing Arts Theatre Kids! presents the show about a globetrotting “flat” kid who hopes to one day be three dimensional. $18 adults, $15 students, $12 under 12. (504) 885-2000.
GRENADINE MCGUNKLE’S DOUBLE-WIDE CHRISTMAS!: 8 P.M., FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS, 6 P.M. SUNDAYS, DEC. 5 THROUGH DEC. 21. MID-CITY THEATRE, 3540 TOULOUSE ST., NEW ORLEANS. GRENADINE’S ABODE IN THE EVERLASTIN’ ARMS MOTOR PARK IS THE SCENE OF A HILARIOUS SPEED DATING PARTY THROWN ON HER BY HER RELATIVES IN THIS RUNNING WITH SCISSORS MUSICAL PRODUCTION. $20 AND UP. (504) 488-1460. WWW.MIDCITYTHEATRE.COM.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE JUNGLE BOOK: 7 P.M., DEC. 8-9, JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER, 5342 ST. CHARLES AVE., NEW ORLEANS. SOUTHERN REP IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE JCC’S MUSICAL THEATER WORKSHOPS FOR “JUNGLE BOOK” WILL BE PERFORMED FIRST AND “ALICE” WILL FOLLOW. GENERAL ADMISSION AND SEATING WILL BEGIN APPROXIMATELY 20 MINUTES BEFORE CURTAIN. $10. (504) 522-6545. WWW.SOUTHERNREP.COM.
- DEBAUCHERY: 7:30 p.m., Dec. 10, Mid-City Theatre, 3540 Toulouse St., New Orleans. Southern Rep’s monthly live soap opera written by Pat Bourgeois. $10. (504) 488-1460. www.midcitytheatre.com.
- 6X6: 7:30 p.m., Dec. 17 Mid-City Theatre, 3540 Toulouse St., New Orleans. Southern Rep’s six 10-minute plays by six playwrights. $10. (504) 488-1460. www.midcitytheatre.com.
- THE VICTORY BELLES PRESENT AMERICA’S WARTIME SWEETHEARTS: 11:45 a.m. Wednesdays. The Stage Door Canteen at the National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine St., New Orleans. A tribute to the Andrews Sisters. $40. (504) 528-1943. www.stagedoorcanteen.org.
- THE VICTORY BELLES RING IN THE HOLIDAYS: 6 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays, 11 .am. Sundays, matinees, through Dec. 27. Stage Door Canteen, National World War II Museum, 945 Magazine St., New Orleans. Vintage holiday musical classics with optional dinner. $30 and up. (504) 528-1943. www.stagedoorcanteen.org.
- NEUTRAL GROUND POETRY FORUM: 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m., Wednesdays. Neutral Ground Coffee House, 5110 Danneel St., New Orleans. A weekly writing workshop that affords poets an opportunity to share work with other writers. Bring five copies. (504) 891-3381.
- A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM AUDITIONS: 7 p.m., Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, Slidell Little Theatre, 2024 Nellie Drive, Slidell. Information at www.slidelllittletheatre.blogspot.com. (985) 643-0556. www.slidelllittletheatre.org.
- LES MISERABLES CHILDREN’S ROLE AUDITIONS: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Dec. 13, Teatro Wego!, 177 Sala Ave., Westwego. Jefferson Performing Arts looking for children under 52 inches in height. Reservations to audition required. Questions emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Specifics and requirements at www.jpas.org.
Have a production or auditions coming up and want to get listed in the Stages calendar? Email information to email@example.com. at least two weeks in advance.