St. John the Baptist
- Transfers for Feb. 1 TO Feb. 5
- BAYONNE DRIVE 1700: Donation by Mario Paz, Alice Cavalier, Manolo Paz and Silvia C. Bordelon to Guillermo E. Paz.
- CAMELIA AVENUE 725: $129,900, Paul C. Kinnerson to Kendrick S. Joseph and Lateisha Joseph.
- HOLLY DRIVE 117: $250,000, Michael D. Hanley, and wife Maria Colletta Hanley to David St. Martin and wife, Laura Brown St. Martin.
- WEST OAK POINT DRIVE 251: $235,997, Angeline Langston, wife of/ and Kerry J. Fontenot to Dashawn Paul Hayes.
- ON THE LEFT DESCENDING BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER IN SECTION 29 T-11-S R-7-E IN A PORTION OF THE JULES J. REINE TRACT: $15,000, Claude Millet and wife, Geraldine Smith Millet to Terry A. Millet.
- NORTH SUGAR RIDGE ROAD 1308: $10, Citimortgage, Inc. to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- VIRGINIA COLONY AVENUE 2609: $52,000, Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust Inc., to Yony Matute.
- WELHAM LOOP 536: $135,000, Albert A. Oberschmidt, III and Nell Collins Oberschmidt to Rebecca P. Ross.
- LOT 113 SQ. 9 BELLE TERRE TWO SUB. PHASE ONE: $131,250, JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. to Robert J. Lucas.
- CONCORDIA DRIVE 2800: $10,00 sale by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development of Washington, D.C. to Ansman Gulanti.
- PLYMOUTH DRIVE 613: $60,815, Deutsche Bank National Trust Company to M.A.D. III, LLC. Hebert Drive 2410: $138,000, Landcraft, LLC to Myaka A. Lane.
- LOT 437 SQ. 12 RIVERLAND HEIGHTS NO. 4: $72,872, Midfirst Bank to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development of Washington, D.C.
- PARKER LANE 190: $50,000, Gregory Beadle, Wade C. Beadle and Gary Beadle to Pelican State Properties, LLC.
- MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD. 347 (FORMERLY 377 EAST 22ND STREET) : $165,000, Landcraft, L.L.C. to Ella C. Philip.
- ON THE LEFT DESCENDING BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER: bounded in front by the Jefferson Highway, lower line by J.P. Hebert, now Ignaloe Barbier, rear by Mrs. William Doherty, now Rene Oubre, upper by Little Hope Road: Donation, Raymond Jean Baptiste to Kendrick Troy Investments LLC. Cash value not listed.