- Transfers for July 24 to July 28
- GLEN DELLA DRIVE 265: $20,000, Antoinette W. Johnson to 2101 Longwood Drive LLC.
- PAT DRIVE 384: $37,600, Bank of America NA to Walter Bertot.
- BAYOU HARBOR SUBDIVISION, LOT 33-B: $48,000, Jeffery D. Laurent and Wendy R. Laurent to Michael A. Fabro and Katherine P. Fabro.
- DISTRICT OF BARATARIA, LOT B-1: $585,000, Beachside RV Campground & Resorts LLC to Xtreme Beachside RV Resort LLC.
- MARVIS GROVE SUBDIVISION, PORTION OF LOT 84: donation, no value stated, Elvira G. Kuhn to Erica Garcia.
- AMARIS ISLE PLANTATION SUBDIVISION, LOT 75: $90,000, Mary B. W. Jameson to Michael W. Musso and Anna D. B. Musso.
- OAK LANE 132: $123,000, Rickie P. Bourg to Jody M. Lerille and Amy D. Lerille.
- TOWN OF GRAND ISLE, PORTION OF GROUND: $160,000, Maison Cache Grand Isle LLC to William Reynolds and Patricia Reynolds Trust.
- 34TH ST. 1004: $125,000, Bonnie L. V. Bryant to Edward J. Champagne and Kathy B. Eubanks.
- BLUEBONNET ST. 404: $97,000, Jeffrey S. Williams and Vendena M. Williams to Silvio Estrada and Celmira Estrada.
- EMERALD AVE. 605: $148,500, George F. O’Neil Jr. to Ameer B. Harris.
- FAIRFIELD AVE. 456: $250,000, Ellen E. Hansen to Randall S. O’Brien and Rebecca D. O’Brien.
- GARDEN PARK SUBDIVISION, LOT 20, SQUARE 20: $73,333, Bradley S. Fusilier Sr. and Alan J. Fusilier to Jean A. F. Terrebonne.
- GARDEN PARK SUBDIVISION, LOT 22, SQUARE 20: donation, no value stated, Alan J. Fusilier to Shanna B. Fusilier.
- GARDEN PARK SUBDIVISION, LOT 22, SQUARE 20: $90,667, Bradley S. Fusilier Sr. and Jean A. F. Terrebonne to Alan J. Fusilier.
- GINETTE ST. 820: $142,900, Kevin A. Rodrigue and Doreen W. Rodrigue to Eva R. Escobar.
- NINTH ST. 512: $149,000, Ashley E. Olsen to Aaron J. Newsome and Genevieve L. Hampson.
- OAKWOOD DRIVE 765: $146,800, Frederick R. Sprinkle and Valerie L. Sprinkle to Darryl A. Davis and Heather Davis.
- OXFORD PLACE 2426, UNIT 141: $47,500, Joseph LeBouef to Burnell T. Encalade.
- S. RANDALL COURT 105: donation, no value stated, Robert G. Skinner to Robert Y. Skinner.
- TOWN OF MCDONOGHVILLE SUBDIVISION, LOTS 11, 12, SQUARE 120: $40,000, Sandra Graper, Leigh M. Gradiz, Edwin Marshall and succession of Warren E. Hackler to Glenn J. Donewar.
- VIRGIL ST. 628: $285,000, Martinez Investments LLC to Brian M. Herzog and Carly N. Chelminiak.
- WESTBANK EXPRESSWAY 4280: $10 and other good and valuable consideration, LavigneBaker Petroleum LLC to 7-Eleven Inc.
- WESTBANK EXPRESSWAY 833: $10 and other good and valuable consideration, LavigneBaker Petroleum LLC to 7-Eleven Inc.
- WESTBANK EXPRESSWAY 1608: $10 and other good and valuable consideration, LavigneBaker Petroleum LLC to 7-Eleven Inc.
- WYNDHAM NORTH 1018: donation, no value stated, Ata I. Azzam to Ibrahim A. Azzam.
- BROADWAY AVE. 2245: $40,000, Midstate Trust X. to Green Tree Servicing LLC.
- GARDERE AVE. 445: $165,000, Jeffrey P. Simoneaux to Jennifer N. Howard.
- HAMPTON DRIVE 1744: $10 and other good and valuable considerations, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Armstrong Construction & Realty Inc.
- LAKE CATHERINE DRIVE 3817: $202,000, Bank of New York Mellon to Loi V. Ngyuen, Thuan T. Pham and An M. T. Nguyen.
- LAPALCO BLVD. 5050: $682,000, Lapalco Property LLC to CTA Lapalco LLC.
- THIRD ST. 714: $38,000, Robert J. Letulle Sr. Estate to Gene J. Portier Jr.
- TIMBERLANE ESTATES DRIVE 1709: $74,829, Wells Fargo Bank NA to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- TITAN ST. 2125: $10 and other good and valuable considerations, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Johnny Luong.
- AVENUE K 453: $109,500, Darby J. Usey and Karen D. Usey to Matthew C. Gautro.
- CANDLELIGHT DRIVE 1116: $10 and other good and valuable considerations, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Kha Nguyen and Thao L. Nguyen.
- CROSS CREEK DRIVE 5307: $56,300, donation, Casie L. Savoie to Ashton Spearman.
- ELM LAWN DRIVE 2501: $179,900, RMAC Trust Series 2013-IT to Charles M. Franklin Jr. and Sandra L. Franklin.
- GAUDET DRIVE 1000: $152,000, Gina M. Cascio to Addison J. Trosclair and Patricia K. Trosclair.
- HOPE HAVEN SUBDIVISION, LOT 11, SQUARE B: $105,000, Philip J. Trupiano, Jane T. Guimbellot and Rose M. T. Sherwood to Anthony J. Talamo.
- JUNG BLVD. 1217: $233,000, First Castle Federal Credit Union to Mark K. Thomas and Betty Jo M. Thomas.
- KISMET ST. 2528: $130,000, Deanna K. Puebla to Eric P. Romero and Kolleen F. Lenfant.
- PAGE ST. 5017: $65,000, V. Mortgage Reo 1 LLC to Eagle Investments Inc.
- PELICAN BAY BLVD. 2632: $170,900, DSLD Homes LLC to George Green and Cheyenne Green.
- RUE JESANN 2525: $132,500, John E. Parfait Jr. and Cynthia D. Parfait to Gary G. Bavaret Jr. and Heather V. Bavaret.
- DIPLOMAT ST. 559: donation, no value stated, Cheryl L. Honoree and Susan J. Cherry to Matthew H. Honoree.
- DOVER LANE 535: $93,000, LSF9 Master Pticipation Trust to Karla Chacon.
- E. LEXINGTON AVE. 928: $185,000, David A. Armstrong and Elizabeth A. B. Armstrong to Heather H. Mebane.
- TERRYTOWN NO. 5 SUBDIVISION, LOT 23-A, SQUARE 71: donation, no value stated, Kathleen M. Murphy and Orlando S. Murphy to Kelly M. Almerico and Maureen M. Genois.
- SHAREN PLACE 38: $125,686, U. S. Bank NA to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
- AVENUE C 1114: $35,520, Bank of America NA to Harold Wood.
- CELOTEX PARK 425: $57,000, David J. Gautreaux Jr. and Sarah M. Gautreaux to David F. Schmitt and Bonnie J. Schmitt.
- LECOMPTE DRIVE 1332: $54,500, donation, Kent J. Cambre and Debbie A. Cambre to Jason M. Heard and Mandy C. Heard.