- Transfers for Sept. 22 to Sept. 26
- FAITH PLACE 125: $135,000, Alissa Dupont Friloux to Lauren Mary Matherne.
- AMELIA STREET 303: Donation, Vernall Haydel Louque to Brenda Haydel Lacoste.
- CAROLYN DRIVE 385B: $20,000, Branda Arabie Saucier to Cassidy L. Cognevich.
- DESTREHAN DRIVE 114: $130,000, Elise St. Pierre Chauvin, Margaret St. Pierre Weber, Yvonne St. Pierre Weber and James G. St. Pierre to Jennifer M. Pollet and Cory Mack.
- WEST LAWSON STREET 322: Donation, Ginger Fabre to Kacey Clyde Bowen.
- TRAILSWAY DRIVE 400: $94,000, BK-U.S. Bank Trust-NA to Rusty Berret.
- ASHTON PLANTATION AGFPHASE 1-C SQUARE 9 LOT 7: $62,500, Ashton Plantation Estates LLC to Reve Inc.
- DEBBIE COURT 202: $239,500, Reve Inc. to Dino Karahasanovic.
- EVELYN DRIVE 217: $167,500, Scott A. Peterson and Rhonda BOrdelon Peterson to Zachry P. Dubois and Alyssa Foret Dubois.
- CANYON LANE 15: $182,500, Donovan B. Frantz Jr. to Keri Lynn LeBlanc.
- LAC CYPRIERE DRIVE 203: $365,000, Roger A. Dupre and Lisa Melancon Dupre to Tobe E. Allen Julie Harka Allen.
- RIVERWOOD DRIVE 234: $278,000, Christian B. Robles and Nadia Elizabeth Larrea to NEI Global Relocation Company.
- RIVERWOOD DRIVE 234: $278,000, NEI Global Relocation Company to Justin Todd Miller.
- A CERTAIN LOT LOCATED IN SECTION 11 AND 53 OF TOWNSHIP 13 SOUTH RANGE 21 WEST AND SECTION 90 OF TOWNSHIP 13 SOUTH RANGE 20 WEST: $10, Carl Markey to Nustar Pipeline Operating Partnership LP.
An undivided 2/9 of 17441/154600 of the oil, gas and other minerals in and under and that may be produced from That portion of lot or section 39 bounded on the north by a line drawn west from a point in the center line of the morgan’s Louisiana and Texas R.R. Company, said point being 600 feet North of the intersection of said railroad with Bayou Saut D’Ours, and on the west by SEction 40, all in Township 14 South, Range 20 East. an undivided 3/4 of 2/9 of 17441/154600 of the oil, gas and other minerals in and under and that may be produced from the following described land. The portion of lot a fractional section 40 lying west of the section line between sections 7 and 8 above, produced and south of a line drawn west from a point on the center line of the MOrgan’s Louisiana and Texas R.R. Co. said point being 600 feet north of the intersection of said railroad and Bayou Saut d’Ours: $0, Elizabeth Edmonds Van Strien to Julia Alison Soman.