- transfers for Oct. 20 TO OCT. 24
- CARDINAL ST. 1126: $90.000, Marvin Gary Hartley to Joni Lynne Roussel.
- ST. ANDREWS BLVD. 825: $5,500, Flagstar Bank, FSB to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development of Washington, D.C.
- LAGI ST. 20: $180,000, Kembra Butler, wife of and Walter Stephen Lee to Walter Stephen Lee, Trustee for Walter Steve Lee Defined Benefit Pension Plan.
- WEST 5TH ST. 643: $10,500, First National Bank, USA to Herfert Fobb, Jr.
- E. FRISCO DR. 1508: Donation by Malcolm DeGruy, III to Victoria DeGruy.
- ON THE LEFT DESCENDING BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER IN THAT AREA SOUTH OF LAPLACE KNOWN AS THE BONNET CARRE CREVASSE SECTION 37 T-11 S R-7-E AND TRACT B OF THE JOHN ESPERROS TRACT BEING A PORTION OF SECTION 37 T11S R7E: $102,009, St. John South Properties, LLC to Russell P. Reed and wife Samantha Bossier Reed.
- LAPLACE PARK, LOT 1, SQ. 5, UNIT 1: Donation by Alan Luke Landry to Patrice Landry Richard.
- MAGNOLIA AVE. 301: Donation by Alan Luke Landry to Patrice Landry Richard.
- BIENVILLE ST. 812: $137,000, Yi Sheng Liu to Jannel R. Joseph.
- THEREASE ST. 129: $23,000, Dominic Tramane Williams to Moore New Homes, LLC.
- CENTRAL AVENUE 287: $19,000, Total Choice Federal Credit Union to Pauline Gregoire Pierre, wife of/ and Jimmy Matthew Pierre.
- LOT 6-A SQUARE M SECTION 19 TOWNSHIP 11SOUTH RANGE 7 EAST: $79,317, Bank of America, N.A. to Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
- LOT B OF THE AUDIFFRED PARTITION: $2,400, Sidney J. Audiffred, Jr. to Capital Marine Supply, Inc.
- LOT B OF THE AUDIFFRED PARTITION: $2,400, Deborah Audiffred Vicknair to Capital Marine Supply, Inc.
- LOT B OF THE AUDIFFRED PARTITION: $2,400, Albert Audiffred, Jr. to Capital Marine Supply, Inc.