ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST
- TRANSFERS FOR JUNE 9 TO JUNE 13
- LOT 31, SQ. 11, SECTION 72, T 11 S, R 11 S, R 7 E, UNIT 2, LAPLACE PARK SUB.: $37,500, Donation by Patricia L. Shook Menard to Christopher John Menard, .
- LOT SEVEN (7) AND SEVEN-A (7-A) OF THE DIVISION OF ELVINA PLANTATION: no cash value, Donation by Hazel Montegut Ory to Oscar Joseph Ory, III, Robert David Ory, Sr. and Linda Ory Joint.
Lot 57 Sandpiper Drive: no cash value, sale by JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation.
Acadia Drive 416: $160,000, Chris Alan Young and Lisa Waguespack Young to Reshane Marie Fleming.
- E. JOLLIET COURT 201: $356,600, G.R. Construction and Renovation to Jesstina Henderson Allen, wife of /and Troy Allen.
- PINEHURST DRIVE 2176: $166,000, Jesstina Henderson Allen, wife of /and Troy Percy Allen to Joyce Lennix Farlough, wife of /and Harris J. Farlough.
- ROSEDOWN DRIVE 337: $51,000, Michael Robert Nuber and Matthew Thomas Nuber to DeFrancesch Family Partnership, LLC.
- PELICAN LANE 408: $144,513, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation.
- MONTICELLO COURT 617: $106,219, Citi Mortgage, Inc., Merger to ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, Inc. to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation .
- HISTORIC WEST ST. 101: $110,000, Edward J. Morris and Ayesha Gauff Morris to Kim Gauff.
- LOT 7A THE MEADOWLANDS PHASE I MOBILE HOME #809: no cash value, Donation by James Donald Spears, Jr. and Donna Spears Gray, (Donors) and Pamela Lee Spears, (Donee).
- SECTION 33 T-11-S R-7-E BATTURE PORTION OF THE ALEXANDRE TRACT AND SECTION 37 T-11-S R-7-E BATTURE PORTION OF LOT 5 OF THE SALVAGIO TRACT AND SECTION 37 T-11-S R-7-E BEING A PORTION OF LOT 4 OF THE SALVAGIO TRACT: $150,000, Stayton Land Company, LLC to Consolidated Grain and Barge, Inc.
- FIRST BATTURE PORTION OF A ¼ ARPENT TRACT (FORMERLY PIERRE AND PAUL PERILLOUX) SECTION 35, T-11-S, R -7-E, SECOND: batture portion of a ½ Arpent Tract (formerly Pierre and Paul Perilloux), Section
- 35 T-11-S R-7–E: $101,088, Barbara Clement hicks to Consolidated Grain and Barge, Inc.
- LOT 229 BELLE TERRE THREE LIVE OAK LANDING PHASE V: $148,000, U.S. Bank N.A., to Kevin Ellis.