- Transfers for Aug. 10 to Aug. 21
- CARTIER DRIVE 2100: $115,000.00 sale, by Donald James Cox, Jr., to Noah Wiltz, Jr.
- KERNEY COURT 9: Donation, by Eddy R. Bonilla, and Mariely Medrano Bonilla.
- MARION DRIVE 2128: $188,000.00 sale, by Karen Karm Peterson, Sharon Karm Rogers, Judy A. Karm Ferguson and Lucille Gaylord Karm to Robert Brennan.
- CARROLLWOOD AVENUE 1404: $78,000.00 sale, by Heman C. LeBlanc to Sidney A. Barbay.
- MANCHESTER LANE 605: Donation, by Anthony Bernard Jefferson, Clifford Joseph Jefferson and Veronica Renee Jefferson to Chalanta Patrice Brown Jefferson.
- MOSS DRIVE 39: $140,000.00 sale, by Song Liu to Melissa M. May.
Lot E located on the North side of the Ory-Hammond Hwy.: Donation, by Rose Mary Borne Elfer, Rene Joseph Elfer, Roslyn M. Elfer, Charles M. Elfer Jr. to Mitchel J. Elfer.
Belle Terre Blvd 574- 576- 578: $325,000.00 sale, by IberiaBank to First Source Realty, LLC.
- WINDSOR ST. 5: $149,000.00 sale, by Federal National Mortgage Association to Charles H. Williams, $130,000.00. River Pointe 119, sale, by The Bank of New York Mellon to Ramon Jackson.
- EAST LAKEVIEW DRIVE 168: $250,000.00 sale, by Donald E. Torres, Jr., to Brock M. Waguespack and Elyse Catoire Waguespack.
- EAST FRISCO DRIVE 1724: $68,400.00 sale, by Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC to Blayne Farlough.
- ELLERSLIE AVENUE 1221: $135,000.00 sale, by HARVEY’s E.A.R.K.J., Inc., to Lakwandalyn K. Patterson.
- FRISCO DRIVE 516: $135,000.00 sale, by Sandy Marie Shields to Terry Gras Shields, wife of/ and Fredrick T. Shields, Sr.
- LAGI STREET 3: $175,000.00 sale, by Harold Eric Sydney and Elsa Guapalupe Sydney to Nicholas Gerard Adams.
- LAPLACE PARK LOT NUMBERS 7 & 8 AND LOT NO. 6 SQ. 6 UNIT 1: $142,800.00 sale, by Deborah Gwen Champlin to Timothy M. Albritton.
- HIGHWAY 628 1178: $80,000, Dominic C. Milioto to Sharon Jenkins, wife of/ and Armond A. Thomatis.
- EAST 30TH STREET 130: Donation, Steven Perrilloux and Rita Perrilloux to Anita Lawrence.
- HIGHWAY 44 1420: $65,000.00 sale, by Succession of Michael J. Maurin to Pelican State Properties, LLC.
- LEFT BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER SAID LOT BEING BOUNDED IN FRONT OR TOWARD THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER BOUNDED BY LAND OF ERNEST J. SCIONEAUX ALEXIE MILLET ERNEST DUHE: $15,000.00 sale, by Lynn Gallagher Vicknair, wife of/ and Ricky Vicknair to Krissy Guidry Reno, wife of/ and Timothy John Reno.
Homewood Place 123: $77,000.00 sale, by Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC to Loyce George.
- E. 12TH EXTENSION STREET 130: $83,500.00 sale, by Succession of Lawrence A. Triche and Myke Harrell Triche, to Cherell Favorite.
- 200 EAST 12TH STREET: $40,000.00 sale, by Yohanna M. Lorio, Kevin J. Marse, Lisa M. Manzella and Darren J. Marse to Annette R. Warren, wife of/ and Percy H. Warren, Jr.
- TERRANCE STREET 105: $108,500.00 sale, by Keith Lesaicherre to Nicholas R. Moock.
- RUE ST. JAMES 122: $35,000.00 sale, by Arsen Joseph Pfister, Jr. and Irene Badeaux Pfister to Warren John Gauthreaux, Jr. and wife, Amy Delatte Gauthreaux.
- 134 EAST 12TH STREET EXTENSION: $60,000.00 sale, by The Guardian Group, LLC to Derrick J. Davis.
- SECTION 37 T 11 S R 7 E BEGINNING AT THE EASTERN BOUNDARY OF THE JEFFERSON HIGHWAY RIGHT OF WAY: $175,000.00 sale, by Stayton Land Company, LLC to Chaisson Land, L.L.C.
- IN THE CELESTIN VICKNAIR TRACT BETWEEN JEFFERSON HIGHWAY AND Y.M. RAILROAD IN SECTION 43, TOWNSHIP 11 SOUTH, RANGE 7 EAST: Donation, by Gwenesta Breaux and Abram Fenroy to Cherell Marie Favorite.
- ON THE LEFT BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER, BOUNDED BY YAZOO & MISSISSIPPI VALLEY RAILROAD, FARM LOT NUMBER THIRTY-TWO AND LOT THIRTY AND JEFFERSON HIGHWAY, PORTION OF THE WOODLAND PLANTATION: Donation, by Hazel Montegut Ory to Oscar Joseph Ory, III, Robert David Ory, Sr.,and Linda Ory Joint.
- ON THE LEFT BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER, A PORTION OF THE UPPER HALF OF LOT NO. 32, WOODLAND PLANTATION IN T-11- S, R – 7 – E, SECTION 27: Donation by Hazel Montegut Ory to Oscar Joseph Ory, III, Robert David Ory, Sr., and Linda Ory Joint.