The Junior League of New Orleans is collecting diapers for distribution to families in need with a goal of donating 90,000 diapers over the next year.
These drop-off locations are for the JLNO Diaper Bank, which opened Oct. 20:
- JLNO Headquarters, 4319 Carondelet St., New Orleans, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- East Jefferson General Hospital, 4200 Houma Blvd., Metairie, Woman and Child Services main desk on the fourth floor, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Palm Tree Playground, 3011 North I-10 Service Road, Metairie, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- The Parenting Center at Children’s Hospital, 938 Calhoun St., New Orleans, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- The Parenting Center at Goldring-Woldenberg Jewish Community Campus, 3747 W. Esplanade Ave., Metairie, 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Friday.
Families in need of diaper assistance may call the Access Pregnancy center at (504) 832-1503 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, or the Access mobile unit at (504) 427-1278 Tuesday through Thursday.