- ZANCA FAMILY: 14 Pamela Place. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday. All are welcome.
ST. CHARLES BORROMEO: Borromeo Room, 13396 River Road. Opens at 2 p.m. Friday with Tupa Tupa depicted by students and viewing continuing to 7 p.m. Mass in church at 8 a.m. Saturday, followed by procession to Borromeo Room to open altar, with viewing from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sponsored by St. Joseph’s Altar Society.
- ST. CLETUS: Jerome Hall, 3600 Claire Ave. Rosary at 6:30 p.m. Friday, followed by blessing and viewing until 8 p.m. Viewing runs from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, and food will be served until it runs out.
- ST. JOSEPH CHURCH AND SHRINE: 610 Sixth St. Altar in St. Joseph complex, Seventh and Newton streets. Rosary procession at 6 p.m. Friday, followed by prayer service and altar viewing till 7:30 p.m. Mass at 10:30 a.m. Saturday with Archbishop Gregory Aymond, celebrant, followed by procession, altar blessing and viewing from noon until 6 p.m. Prepared by St. Joseph Women’s Club.
- ST. ELIZABETH ANN SETON SCHOOL: 4119 St. Elizabeth Drive. Altar in former church, with Mass at 9 a.m. Friday, followed by Tupa Tupa, blessing and viewing until 7 p.m., coinciding with Divine Mercy Men’s Club Lenten Fish Fry on campus. Viewing will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Proceeds go to St. Anthony Ministry for needy. Sponsored by the Divine Mercy Men’s Club, Knights of Columbus and Lisa Normand.
- ST. JOAN OF ARC: Family Life Center, 529 W. Fifth St. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, with blessing at noon, then “Feeding of the Saints.” Meals served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Donations given to charity.
- ARCHBISHOP CHAPELLE HIGH SCHOOL: 8800 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Blessing at noon Friday, with rosary at 7 p.m. and altar closing at 8 p.m. Viewing continues from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, with Tupa Tupa at noon, followed by meals served in the cafeteria.
- OUR LADY OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE SCHOOL: St. Bahan Center, 917 N. Atlanta St. Mass at 9 a.m. Friday, followed by blessing at 10 a.m., with Tupa Tupa and viewing until 11 a.m.
- ST. ANGELA MERICI CHURCH AND SCHOOL: Kern Center, 901 Beverly Garden Drive. Public viewing from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Friday. Public viewing continues from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, with blessing at 10:30 a.m. and meals served from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- ST. BENILDE: Teen Center, 1901 Division St. Tenth annual altar viewing from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday, with 9:15 a.m. blessing.
- ST. FRANCIS XAVIER: Gymnasium, 444 Metairie Road. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Friday, closing with Rosary. Viewing continues from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, closing with rosary. Mass at 8 a.m. Saturday, followed by Tupa Tupa and traditional pasta Milanese meals from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in cafeteria. Sponsored by St. Joseph Altar Society.
- ST. JOSEPH THE WORKER: 455 Ames Blvd. Blessing at 9 a.m. Saturday, with altar viewing from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- BEAUREGARD-KEYES HOUSE: 1113 Chartres St. Altar will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. Donations will go to the Bishop Perry Center, a ministry of the Archdiocese of New Orleans that helps those mainly living on the streets.
- BLESSED FRANCIS SEELOS CHURCH: Parish hall, 3037 Dauphine St. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday. Viewing continues from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, with noon blessing, then meal serving.
- BROTHER MARTIN HIGH SCHOOL: 4401 Elysian Fields Ave., James B. Branton Chapel. Public viewing from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, with Lenten fish fry in Tom and Gayle Benson Mall. Viewing continues from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, with closing 4 p.m. Mass.
- DE LA SALLE HIGH SCHOOL: School lobby, 5300 St. Charles Ave. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, with blessing by the Rev. Michael Schneller at 9:15 a.m., and Tupa Tupa and Rosary at 11:30 a.m.
- GOOD SHEPHERD PARISH: St. Stephen Church, 1025 Napoleon Ave. Viewing Saturday, with blessing during the 9 a.m. Mass and meals served from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- HOLY CROSS SCHOOL: Third-floor library of administration building, 5500 Paris Ave. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, with 10 a.m. blessing.
- HOLY NAME OF JESUS SCHOOL: 6325 Cromwell Place. Viewing from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, with blessing at 10 a.m.
- HOME OF ANDREW J. WILLIAMS: 724 Marengo St. Twenty-third annual altar viewing from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, with blessing by Monsignor Henry Engelbrecht. Viewing continues from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
- IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH: 130 Baronne St. Viewing from 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday. Viewing continues from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to until Vigil Mass at 4 p.m. on Saturday, with blessing during 8 a.m. Mass. Viewing continues from 7 a.m. to noon Sunday, with Masses at 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- LITTLE VIC’S: 719 Toulouse St. Official opening at 2 p.m. Wednesday. Crawfish boil at noon Thursday. Altar blessing at noon Friday. Parade and block party at 4 p.m. Saturday, with live music, local art, raffles and the Italian American Marching Club’s St. Joseph’s Day Parade.
- MOUNT CARMEL ACADEMY: 7027 Milne Blvd., enter at marked gate. Blessing at 7:30 a.m. Friday in Café Campbell, followed by viewing until 6 p.m. Parking available on Milne Boulevard. No meals served to public.
- OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE: St. Jude Hall, 400 Basin St. Blessing at 7:30 a.m. Saturday, followed by public viewing, with meals served at noon.
- OUR LADY STAR OF THE SEA CHURCH: 1835 St. Roch Ave. Blessing at 9:30 a.m. Friday, with public viewing from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Viewing continues from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. Sponsored by Ladies Guild.
- ST. AUGUSTINE: 1210 Gov. Nicholls St. Viewing starts at 11 a.m. Saturday, with blessing at noon, followed by meals in the garden courtyard.
- ST. AUGUSTINE HIGH SCHOOL: 2600 A.P. Tureaud Ave. St. Joseph Day Mass at 9 a.m. Friday, with altar viewing until 4 p.m. Altar honors school’s patron as well as that of the Josephite priests and brothers.
- ST. DOMINIC: 775 Harrison Ave. Blessing at 9 a.m. Friday, with viewing until 6 p.m. Viewing continues from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday. Hosted by St. Dominic Rosary Altar Society.
- ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI: Altar at home of Joseph and Mary Talamo, 6122 Patton St. Blessing after 6 p.m. Friday. Viewing from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- ST. JOSEPH: 1802 Tulane Ave. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday in church, with Mass and blessing at noon and meals served at 1 p.m.
- ST. PATRICK: Reynolds Hall, 724 Camp St. Blessing at noon Saturday, with viewing from noon to 5:30 p.m.
- ST. RAYMOND AND ST. LEO THE GREAT PARISH: 2916 Paris Ave. Altar blessing follows 4:30 p.m. Mass on Saturday, with viewing until 7 p.m. Traditional pasta will be served in auditorium.
- XAVIER UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA: Music Building, 1 Drexel Drive. Viewing from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, with blessing at 12:45 p.m. by Josephite Father Etido Jerome, university chaplain. A sacred music program “Vi Adoro” follows, featuring a performance by university ensembles, students and faculty of the Music Department.
- CHRIST THE KING SCHOOL: 2106 Deerfield Road. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, with blessing at 9 a.m. by the Rev. Michael Nam Hoang Nguyen.
- OUR LADY OF PROMPT SUCCOR: 531 Ave. A. Mass at 9 a.m. Saturday, followed by 10 a.m. altar blessing in cafeteria and meals served at 11 a.m.
- Abita Springs
- ST. JANE DE CHANTAL: 72040 Maple St., St. Jane Hall. 5 p.m. Mass Friday followed by viewing until 7 p.m. Viewing from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday with meals served until food runs out. Donations support St. Vincent de Paul Society that helps the poor.
- ST. PETER SCHOOL: 130 E. Temperance St., St. Mary’s Hall. 8:30 a.m. Mass on Friday, blessing at 9:15 a.m. with viewing until 3 p.m. Meals served 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. or until food runs out.
- ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST: 11345 St. John Church Road. Viewing from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturday, with a 10:30 a.m. altar blessing in Jonathan Hall. 11 a.m. Mass of St. Joseph, meals served until 1:30 p.m.
- ST. LUKE THE EVANGELIST: 910 Cross Gates Blvd. Viewing in Family Life Center 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday. Mass at 10 a.m. Saturday, followed by blessing at 11 a.m. in Family Life Center. Meals served until 2 p.m.
- OUR LADY OF LOURDES: 325 Westchester Blvd., school gym. 11 a.m. blessing on Saturday; viewing, meals served from noon-7 p.m.
- POPE JOHN PAUL II HIGH SCHOOL: 1901 Jaguar Drive. Blessing on Thursday following the school’s 10 a.m. Mass. Students can partake in altar’s food during lunch.
- PEACE LUTHERAN: 1320 W. Gause Blvd., Mission Center behind the church. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 24; a donation of $7 requested. Sponsored in part by Canon Hospice, Thrivent Financial MS-LA Gulf Coast Chapter and Humana Healthcare.