Bourbon Street was the scene of two stabbings and two shootings in about 24 hours Saturday and Sunday, New Orleans police said.

One incident happened just after midnight in the 800 block. Police said a 20-year-old man was approached by two other men and asked if he wanted to buy drugs. When he said no, an argument began and turned physical, police said.

After the altercation, the man discovered his left shoulder and forearm had been slashed. His injuries were not life-threatening, but he was hospitalized.

Police were searching for the two attackers, who were last seen fleeing down St. Ann Street toward Dauphine Street. Computer sketches of the two men were released Sunday.

One suspect was described as a black man in his mid-20s with short hair. He’s about 5-foot-8, between 150 and 160 pounds and was wearing a blue polo-style shirt and jeans.

The second man was described as a black man in his late 20s with short braided hair. He’s about 6-foot-1, 170 pounds and was wearing a white polo-style shirt with blue or black stripes and blue jean shorts.

A few hours later, about 6 a.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old man was shot near the corner of Bourbon Street and Esplanade Avenue.

The man was taken to a hospital after receiving wounds that were not life-threatening, police said. Detectives were interviewing the victim to find out more details.

Another cutting had happened earlier, about 6:15 a.m. Saturday, when a woman, 32, and another motorist got involved in a verbal fight in the 200 block of Bourbon Street, police said.

The other motorist shattered the woman’s back windshield. He then threw a broken bottle at her.

She was cut in several places, police said, and was taken to a hospital.

On Monday, New Orleans police reported a fourth incident -- a shooting -- on Bourbon Street that occurred Sunday. Around 6 a.m. in the 1400 block of Bourbon Street, a 30-year-old man was approached by several armed men who demanded his property. One of the armed men fired a shot at the victim before fleeing. The man was taken to an area hospital where he's in stable condition.