A variety of free classes are planned at Pelican Park in Mandeville over the next few weeks.
To register for a class, call (985) 626-7997. If a class is full, use the waiting list so you can be contacted if a class is added or someone cancels.
- Jacob’s Ladder for kids, 1 p.m. Friday, June 20
- Crocheting 201, 10 a.m. Friday, June 20
- Two-cycle engine repair will be held at Mandeville High School on Saturday, June 21, with part one at 9 a.m. and part two at 1 p.m.
- Ya Ya Art for Kids, 10 a.m. Monday, June 23
- Pallette Knife Painting, 1 p.m. Monday, June 23
- Soap Making, melt-and-pour method, 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 23
- Kids Snacks Made Easy, 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 23
- Learn your Sewing Machine for kids, 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 24
- Part two of Introduction to Slip Covering, 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 24
- Acrylic Landscape Art, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 24
- Make Your Own Home Cleaning Products, 6 p.m. Wednesday, June 25
- Driftwood Art, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 25
- Independence Day Cards, 10 a.m. Thursday, June 26