Michael Beychok, the 2012 National Handicapping Championship and 2012 Eclipse Award winner for best handicapper, brings 35 years of experience to The Advocate. Beychok — also the senior partner of Ourso Beychok Inc., a national political consulting firm based in Louisiana — runs his own handicapping website, BeychokRacing.com. Follow him on Twitter: @BeychokRacing.
4. Four Joes: Tough call in a very well matched group.
5. Friend of Indy: Eramia sticks with this one coming
1. Miss Da Sunrise: Blinkers woke this one up big time expect repeat.
6. Berry Loud: Drops to lowest level for this with a big
4. Smart Dancer: Sure looks like an improving type for McGee.
2. Tragedy’s Triumph: Three good 2nds then a stinker but a rebound today.
2. Cope with Seneca: Two good races in career now gets some easier foes.
5. More Than Classic: Will try to take speed all the way today.
10. Risky Asset: Has the speed to clear this bunch and might hang on.
4. Bold Shot: Been running against some nice horses.
8. Aintudreamin: Not crazy about post but can get in front with speed.
2. Dublin Da’bet: Recent claim is in top form now.
2. Teniente Coronel: First Lasix and trainer good 2nd out and gets turf — Go Time.
5. Kilted Cowboy: Back on turf where he ran a nice race
5. Sweet Dreams Diva: Should have no problem with these today — short odds.
1A. Rozanarozanadana: Closed nicely from way back in first start.
9. Street Seranade: Perfect running style for FG turf.
3. Readyshakego: A closer and if Amoss can find a couple lengths improvement.
8. Jimmy Simms: Will be an early factor and can win if on turf.
AROUND THE TRACK
Big day on Friday for the selections. Five on top winners and 3 top two choices exacatas. A pick 3 using the top choices only paid $ 123 for 50 cents and we had a 21.00 on top winner. Now, that’s more like it. Thanks to Ben Beychok for providing the hot picks.
I really hope Race 9 stays on the Turf today because I think Street Serenade is a very strong choice. He has the pace to get to the front on a track that has been favoring good early position. Let’s make him our Best Bet & make the exacta box in there with our top three, 3-8-9. Good Luck.