1. St. Amant (24-8): The Gators are seeded fifth in the LHSAA power rankings and tied for the 5-5A title. St. Amant gets a slight edge based on its win over Denham Springs.
2. Denham Springs (25-9): Yellow Jackets are seeded fourth in LHSAA rankings and won the District 4-5A title. DSHS lost to St. Amant and Catholic late in the season.
3. Catholic (23-10) and Dutchtown (22-11): The other co-champions of 5-5A also have been solid down the stretch.
5. St. Michael (20-9): Warriors finished the 6-4A season unbeaten.
Up next: Live Oak, East Ascension, Central, Walker, Lutcher.
Class 3A and below
1. Parkview Baptist (20-12): The defending Class 3A state champions won the 7-3A title outright last week.
2. Brusly (22-8): Panthers handed PBS its lone league loss last week and have been steady all year.
3. Redemptorist (21-8): Wolves have impressed while going 7-1 in District 7-2A.
4. St. John (22-5): Eagles beat Ascension Catholic to tie for the 8-1A title and figure to be among the top power ranking teams in 1A when playoff pairings are released.
5. Doyle (23-6): The Livingston-based Tigers finished 7-2A with a 10-2 record.
Up next: Ascension Catholic, Dunham, Family Christian, Episcopal, Holden.