1. St. Amant 23-7: Gators have been the most consistent among the 5A contingent and face Dutchtown in back-to-back games to help decide the 5-5A title this week.
2. Dutchtown 21-10: Griffins have been steady and are tied with St. Amant for the 5-5A lead.
(tie) Denham Springs 22-9: Yellow Jackets lead 4-5A but face Zachary and Walker to close out 4-5A season.
4. Catholic 21-10: Bears beat DSHS last weekend and are just one game behind St. Amant and Dutchtown in 5-5A.
(tie) St. Michael 17-9: Warriors face Lutcher this week for a two-game sequence that will decide 6-4A title.
(tie) Walker 18-13: Wildcats are 7-3 in 6-4A and trail Denham Springs by a game.
Up next: Live Oak, Central, Lutcher, Zachary.
Class 3A and below
1. Livonia 21-4: Wildcats hold on to top spot despite a District 5-3A loss to Church Point last week.
2. Parkview Baptist 19-10: Since starting 7-3A play, Eagles have done nothing but win. They face Brusly this week to help decide the league title.
3. Brusly 20-8: Big games Wednesday and Friday with PBS for the Panthers.
4. University 18-9: Cubs have battled injuries and still emerged as a top team in first 3A season.
(tie) Redemptorist 18-8: Less one loss to Dunham last week, the Wolves have been perfect in 6-2A.
(tie) Runnels 15-8: Raiders play Doyle in a three-game sequence to decide 7-2A title this week.
(tie) Doyle 21-5: The three-game set for the Tigers and Runnels will be intriguing indeed.
Up next: Ascension Catholic, Dunham, St. John, Episcopal, Catholic-PC, Family Christian, Holden, Baker, West Feliciana, Maurepas.
1. St. Amant 28-2: Gators have been the leader of the pack all year and are No. 1 seed in Class 5A.
2. Live Oak 20-3: District 4-5A champions garnered a No. 3 playoff seed and also are looking for a return trip to Sulphur.
3. East Ascension 22-8: Spartans wound up finishing second to St. Amant in 5-5A and are seeded 10th.
4. Denham Springs 19-5: Fifth-seeded Yellow Jackets have won 10 of their last 11.
5. Dutchtown 21-9: Seeded 11th coming out of 5-5A with St. Amant and EAHS.
Up next: Walker, Zachary, Plaquemine, Central, Lutcher.
Class 3A and below
1. Brusly 21-8: Defending 3A champions are seeded third and ready to see how far they can go.
2. Catholic-PC 22-3: The defending 1A champions are seeded No. 1. Loss to 5A Pineville in a tune-up game should help Hornets refocus for playoffs.
4. Ascension Catholic 21-6: District 8-1A champions have won seven of past eight and are a No. 3 seed.
5. Albany 18-5: Hornets are 8-3A co-champions and are seeded 14th.
(tie) Parkview Baptist 16-14: Eagles ended the season on a three-game losing streak, but all those losses came to top-tier teams, including one to 5A St. Amant.
Up next: St. John, Doyle, French Settlement, Episcopal.