1. Catholic 14-1-5: The Bears finished Division I, District 5 unbeaten, and their lone loss was to top-rated St. Paul’s.
2. University 22-1-2: UHS is the area’s top Division III team and ranks among the top small schools teams in the state.
3. Denham Springs 26-4-1: The Yellow Jackets went unbeaten in Division I, District 4.
4. St. Michael 18-4-5: It has been another solid year for the Division II Warriors.
5. Baton Rouge High 9-5-8 and St. Amant 14-5-3: Two more solid Division I, District 5 teams.
7. Zachary 13-6-1: The Broncos finished second to DSHS in Division I, District 4.
8. Parkview Baptist 14-9-0: Another solid year for the Division III Eagles.
9. Dutchtown 12-9-2: The Griffins are proven Division I power.
10. Lutcher 14-10-1: LHS placed second in Division II, District 5 to St. Michael.
1. St. Joseph’s Academy 16-4-3: SJA leads the area’s Division I contingent and rank among the state elite.
2. University 17-1-3: The Cubs should be poised for a deep Division III playoff run.
3. Baton Rouge High 18-6-3: Ties vs. SJA and U-High are notable as the Bulldogs prepare for their late-season run.
4. Dutchtown 17-7-2: The Griffins have played well over the last month in Division I.
5. Lutcher 14-4-1 and St. Michael 9-2-6: Look for the Division II, District 5 duo to excel in the playoffs are playing to a tie twice in league play.
6. Denham Springs 16-4-3: The Yellow Jackets lead Division I, District 4.
7. Zachary 9-8-3 and East Ascension 11-8-1: Two more Division I teams worth watching.
9. Parkview Baptist 11-8-3: The Eagles are second to U-High in Division III, District 7.
10. Runnels 8-9-1: The Raiders are unbeaten in Division III, District 6.