Large schools (Division I and II)
1. Mt. Carmel: Won Gold Bracket at Country Day’s Millet Tourney.
2. Mandeville: Convincing district wins over Covington and Fontainebleau last week.
3. Ben Franklin: Won 12 in a row; may not lose again in regular season.
4. St. Scholastica: When they are good, they are very good.
5. Cabrini: Got to quarters of Country Day Tournament.
6. Northshore: Young team seems to be hitting stride at right time.
7. Lakeshore: Big loss to SSA is followed by a Gold Bracket quarterfinal showing at Country Day.
8. Academy of Our Lady: Playing well, but ran into a tough Franklin team last week.
Small schools (Division III, IV, V)
1. Pope John Paul II: Five matches to go until the postseason begins.
2. Hannan: Get Mt. Carmel and Pope John Paul II next week. Yikes!
3. Country Day: Gave MCA all it could handle in finals of Cajuns’ own Millet Tourney.
4. McGehee: 3-0 record last week gives them a nudge upward.
5. Sacred Heart: Hard not to move this team up after semifinal appearance at Millet.
6. Ursuline: Drops a spot with a loss, after great run at Hannan Tourney two weekends ago.
7. JOHN Curtis: Won Silver Bracket of Country Day Invite last weekend.
8. Northlake Christian: Among the best in state’s Division IV power rankings.