1. Catholic 10-1-5: The Bears have been tied but not beaten in Division I, District 5 and their lone loss was to state/national power St. Paul’s.
2. University 16-1-2 and Denham Springs 22-4-1: UHS is one of the elite teams in Division III, while Division I DSHS faces a District 4 showdown with Zachary this week.
4. Baton Rouge High 8-4-7: The Bulldogs have persevered in tough Division I, District 5 race.
5. Zachary 11-2-1 and Dutchtown 11-5-1: Zachary has a showdown with DSHS this week, while the Griffins are part of the tight Division I, District 5 race.
7. St. Amant 11-5-1: The Gators also are part of the exciting Division I, District 5 chase.
8. St. Michael 15-4-5: The Warriors clinched the Division II, District 5 title and are rolling now.
9. Parkview Baptist 11-7-0: The Eagles are a solid Division III, District 7 team chasing UHS.
10. Lutcher 11-9-1: The Division II, District 5 Bulldogs are consistent winners.
1. St. Joseph’s Academy 14-5-2: Big Division I, District 5 win over BRHS on Sunday pushed SJA to the top.
2. University 14-1-2: The Cubs lead the Division III pack and seek a deep playoff run.
3. Dutchtown 14-7-2: DHS also notched a key win over BRHS last week in Division I, District 5.
4. Baton Rouge High 16-6-1: It will be interesting to see how the Bulldogs respond to two recent losses.
5. St. Michael 9-2-3 and Lutcher 12-4-1: The Warriors and Lutcher in a key Division II, District 5 game this week.
7. East Ascension 10-6-1: The Spartans are in the perfect position to be a Division I, District 5 spoiler.
8. Zachary 6-6-3: The Broncos are 5-0 in Division I, District 4.
9. Parkview Baptist 8-6-3 and Denham Springs 11-4-2: PBS is second to U-High in Division III, District 7, while DSHS trails Zachary by one game in Division I, District 4.