The New Orleans Saints reversed a Monday move on Tuesday, bringing back veteran tackle Bryce Harris and waiving linebacker Adam Bighill.
Harris, who has been cut and brought back three times since the NFL's initial roster reduction to 53 players, likely becomes a more permanent member of the roster after right tackle Zach Strief reportedly suffered a sprained MCL against the Minnesota Vikings.
New Orleans also brougth back running back Daniel Lasco to the practice squad. A former seventh-round pick, Lasco made the initial 53-man roster, but he was waived last week.
Saints coach Sean Payton did not rule out bringing in extra help at tackle in a Tuesday teleconference, but re-signing Harris lessens the need at the position.
Strief, according to the report, is expected to miss a couple of weeks due to the injury.
"We'll wait and see how we go, and kind of look at our options," Payton said.
Senio Kelemete, the versatile backup who has filled in at every position on the offensive line in his four years in New Orleans, replaced Strief during Monday's game and held up well.
"Tons of credit to Senio," Saints center Max Unger said. "There's not a lot of guys in the NFL that can come in and play five positions on the offensive line, and have impact like that. ... We put him in a pretty tough spot, and I thought he performed well."