Ex-New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham (how strange does that sound?) garnered a faithful fan following during his time in the city since 2010.
Here's a quick look at five things Saints fans will likely miss now that Graham is ... gulp ... a member of the Seattle Seahawks.
5. His community involvement and charity. Inn May 2014, Graham donated $10,000 in prize money to the charity “Angel Flight,” which transports sick children to cities where better health care is available to them. In November 2014, his teammates nominated him to become the first member of New Orleans’ NFL franchise to win the league’s Salute to Service award presented by USAA.
4. His amazing catches. While most fans might dwell on Graham's drops in 2014, think about the number of times he caught passes thrown behind him, over his head and at his feet. You remember this this one-handed touchdown catch in Baltimore a few years ago?
3. Of course, we can't leave out the famous joker butt grab. Maybe it'll happen again in Seattle? But there's no way it'll be as funny.
2. The goal-post dunks were a thing of the past beginning in 2014. But that doesn't mean Saints fans won't miss seeing No. 80 throwing a few down in practice or in the Pro Bowl.
1. The touchdowns. There were plenty of them -- 51 to be exact, including 10 in 2014 and 16 in 2013. The Saints will surely miss having Graham as their go-to guy for a touchdown on a fade route in the end zone.
But all good things must come to end, right? Let's see what's in store for 2015.