LSU beat South Carolina on Tuesday night. The Tigers trailed 5-1 in the second inning. Read the full story
Six months after he was expelled from Lee High, “Charlie” Stephens got kicked out of school one last time, so to speak. Read the full story
Sarah Ellzey's love of animals is what first attracted her to a job at Global Wildlife Center as a teenager, and it drew her back for two more stints at the center near Folsom, despite her growing concern about animal injuries and neglect she said she witnessed. Read the full story
AMITE — The autistic woman who was held captive and forced to live in an outdoor cage in Amite told one of her relatives Tuesday that she made her "life a living hell." Read the full story
A relative of New Orleans-born pro football star Tyrann Mathieu threatened to go public with sexual misconduct allegations against the athlete unless he coughed up millions in hush money, according to law enforcement officials. Read the full story
Baton Rouge Local Events
- Walt Handelsman: Student Debt
- Dan Fagan: After shooting that changed his life, Steve Scalise struggles with forgiveness
- Letters: What's the difference between Russian and American info wars?
- Letters: Use objective data to assess jail progress
- Letters: Crime is a source of the blight of south Baton Rouge
- Letter to editor: Baton Rouge ought to do a better job on recycling days
- Is there a liberal alternative to Trumpist glory?
- Lanny Keller: John Bel Edwards wins -- because that Medicaid card won't be revoked