Take our survey
Former LSU head football coach Les Miles is out at Kansas, days after the university placed him on administrative leave after a report released that day showed a pattern of "inappropriate behavior" with female students at LSU. Read the full story
Louisiana officials are expected to announce on Tuesday a major expansion in COVID-19 vaccine eligibility, according to an email sent to independent pharmacies that was obtained by The Advocate. Read the full story
Former LSU President and Chancellor F. King Alexander wrote in a letter Monday that he regrets not taking stronger action when faced with allegations that former LSU head football coach Les Miles had sexually harassed female students. Read the full story
Surely LSU’s university leadership did not think that public furor over the school’s handling of sexual misconduct cases would end with the release of Friday’s damning Husch Blackwell report. Read the full story
A sexual harassment complaint against a top aide for Attorney General Jeff Landry alleges that Pat Magee insisted that one woman should be deployed as co-counsel at a trial “because male jurors would want to have sex with her” and that another was “not currently as pretty as she was in law s… Read the full story
- Will Sutton: Stop playing. COVID vaccines are our angels. We need more doses, more arms.
- LCMC chief: Ring a bell for heroes, but also get a vaccination
- Ochsner chief: Get vaccinated, use masks, to avoid squandering heroism of this past year
- Letters: Shutting down government for insurrection threats was disgraceful
- Letters: Renaming schools, library and more is an Orwellian retreat from history
- Walt Handelsman: Meanwhile, on Mars...
- Our Views: A judge refuses to allow Jeff Landry to use his powers against open government
- Letters: Petulant NFL players should remember sacrifices needed for them to be rich