Lincoln Riley slipped out of the Oklahoma job, emphatically saying he wasn’t leaving to be LSU’s next coach but without anyone asking him about Southern California. Read the full story
A Houston man was arrested Saturday after he slapped a 14-year-old boy in the face during a game at Tiger Stadium, Louisiana State Police said. Read the full story
In the hallway at her Baton Rouge high school, Zion Wardsworth stood patiently while a woman in a blue lab coat drew circles with a swab around the inside her lower nostril to check whether or not she’d been infected with COVID-19. Read the full story
TreVonte Citizen, a four-star running back in the 2022 class from Lake Charles, announced Sunday he had decommitted from LSU. Read the full story
Thousands of homeowners in our area have highly productive fruit trees that yield more fruit than they can consume. That's why Baton Rouge Green created the Pick Event seven years ago. Read the full story
Stay in the Know
- Lingering election doubts undermines democracy
- Can YOU wrap up the best punchline and WIN Walt Handelsman's newest Cartoon Caption Contest?! Give THIS one a try!
- James Gill: Rittenhouse was acquitted and protests ensued. Louisiana mostly yawned.
- Our Views: Premier event for oil and gas is back in Lafayette. Maybe the industry will be back, too.
- Our Views: Cause for thanksgiving in new adoptions for children
- Our Views: In New Orleans, vote "yes" to support libraries
- Letters: MISO touted for savings, resilience; leaving would put state at risk
- Letters: Two jurors objecting to a conviction constitutes 'reasonable doubt' as to guilt