Ed Orgeron said he doesn't receive many phone calls from head coaches in pursuit of advice. Read the full story
- LSU and Ole Miss have played many memorable games; here's our list of the best five
- How beating Alabama boosted LSU in recruiting: 'We're going to have the best players'
- How does LSU beat Ole Miss? Keys to the game include passing offenses, third down
- Ed Orgeron: Kary Vincent 'questionable,' Austin Deculus '50-50' to play against Ole Miss
- LSU vaults to No. 1 in CFP rankings for 1st time ever after Alabama win; see full list
The Advocate's LSU beat team predicts the outcome of the Tigers' matchup with Ole Miss on Saturday night in Oxford. Read the full story
U.S. Rep. Ralph Abraham appeared onstage at a Thursday night rally with President Donald Trump to stump for Eddie Rispone in the governor’s race, but not all of Abraham’s crew is all-in for Rispone. Read the full story
New Orleans-native Ray Brandt, who built a network of auto dealerships in the region among his other businesses and philanthropic endeavors, has died at 72. Read the full story
From the deep blue shade on the stucco exterior to the vibrant dining room wallpaper to the outfit she's wearing on this day, it's obvious Kristi Brousseau loves color. Read the full story
Baton Rouge Local Events
- Our Views: Thanksgiving looms, and New Orleans airport leaders should open up more on glitches
- Walt Handelsman: Feuding Family Dining Dividers!!
- Civic leader R. King Milling: Protecting and restoring Louisiana coast shouldn't be partisan
- Lanny Keller: The path forward for Louisiana is not tax cuts but college spending
- Letters: Louisiana needs a constitutional convention
- Our Views: After the campaign, reality will face winner of Louisiana governor's race
- James Gill: Does Louisiana need a 72,272-word Constitution that's 16 times as long as the U.S. one?
- Letters: U.S. Sen. John Kennedy's comments on Ukraine don't add up