Amid a metastasizing Title IX scandal at LSU, head football coach Ed Orgeron was named as a defendant in a major sex discrimination lawsuit against the university, and he was accused of brushing off a report that his star player raped a recruit's girlfriend. Read the full story
- After LSU sexual misconduct scandal, potential Ed Orgeron successors bring their own baggage
- 'LSU must answer': Students protest LSU response to accused sexual predator from France
- LSU president responds to reports alleging former French grad student was sexual predator
- An LSU French grad student was charged with rape, suspended for assault. Here's how he got away.
- Despite new law requiring it, LSU and police have not signed agreement over sexual assault