A stretch of Chemin Metairie Parkway in Youngsville is closed again as workers address problems that have plagued the thoroughfare for a decade. Continue Reading
Still at a loss for words, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to Bryan Maggard, Jessica Leger, Joseph Savoie, my players and their families, coaches and staff and the incredible fans who back Louisiana softball. For 20 years, the Ragin' Cajuns softball program was my child. It was truly a labor of love. I woke up excited every day to make this program one of the best in the nation. Continue Reading
When government officials abuse power, they must be held accountable. Continue Reading
A Lafayette woman arrested in a massage parlor prostitution sting has pleaded not guilty to charges of human trafficking and pandering. Continue Reading
Two Acadiana men were accused in a Medicaid fraud investigation that resulted in five arrests statewide, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry announced Wednesday. Continue Reading
- Letters: Why kick John McCain when he is dead?
- Letters: Increasing minimum wage helps, not hurts, the poor
- Grace Notes: Cantrell must learn to live with news she dislikes, and less like Ray Nagin
- Our Views: Two mayors take a new broom to our 'culture of litter'
- Walt Handelsman: Nonstop Flights
- Letters: Wall not the most effective way to protect border
- Letters: Protected bike lanes: How many more lives must be lost?
- Yvette Girouard: Naming Ragin' Cajuns softball field named after me a huge honor