IN YOUR INBOX
Ken Matherne says he didn't set out to create a wildlife park some 30 years ago, but after buying some deer, kangaroos and giraffes in the early 1990s and letting them roam free on the 900 acres he owns near Folsom, a public attraction was born. Continue Reading
Eight tornadoes touched down in south Louisiana during early morning storms on Sunday. Continue Reading
It was a 24-hour, cross-country whirlwind for Livingston's Laine Hardy in his first day as the 17th American Idol on Monday. Continue Reading
Drew Brees didn't tip his hand on his plans beyond this year with the New Orleans Saints -- but others in attendance at The Advocate's Star of Stars high school sports awards event had no interest in playing coy. Continue Reading
A judge on Monday signed the judgment in the Lafayette Parish home rule charter amendment lawsuit, clearing the way for appeals. Continue Reading
- Walt Handelsman: Trade War Troubles
- Letters: Despite news story, La. ethics reform really worked
- Billy Nungesser: My office is efficient and saving taxpayers' money
- I was handed 13 years in a Louisiana jail after cops found marijuana. We can fix a broken system; it starts here.
- Stephanie Grace: Donald Trump came to Louisiana to raise Republican money, but he left a gift for the Democratic governor
- Grace Notes: Bill Cassidy sets out to solve a health care problem this time, not create one
- Our Views: Pension debts crowding out better school investments
- Walt Handelsman: New Cartoon Caption Contest!