A Lafayette man said his life has changed after three months of competing with 11 others in a reboot of "The Biggest Loser," which is set to premiere Jan. 28 on USA Network. Continue Reading
Gov. John Bel Edwards said he wants to push teacher pay to the regional average over the next four years, but education groups aligned with the governor say it needs to happen much quicker. Continue Reading
To the last, everything went LSU’s way this football season. Continue Reading
Good Eats Kitchen owner Boyer Derise stood in the storage area of his company’s prep kitchen Thursday, packing containers with prepared meals for a bi-monthly pickup. But instead of going to a retail store, the food was headed to Second Harvest Food Bank to feed Lafayette residents in need. Continue Reading
Multibillion-dollar Medicaid contracts awarded by Gov. John Bel Edwards' administration have been scrapped by Louisiana's chief procurement officer, who determined the health department mishandled the bid process for deals to provide health services to 1.5 million people. Continue Reading
MORE ACADIANA NEWS & HEADLINES
- Walt Handelsman: New Cartoon Caption Contest!
- Letters: Expanding industry is also reducing emissions, a good deal for everyone
- Letters: The League backs a fair process for new districts for Congress, state
- Letter: If you want community banking, try the credit union
- Louisiana Spotlight: House vote on speaker changes Legislature, but who really wins?
- Our Views: Accepting refugees is in line with Louisiana's values
- Political Horizons: Rural Louisiana is looking for high speed internet
- James Gill: The laws are unconstitutional, but our Louisiana sheriffs keep making arrests