On Thursday, most of the attention was on the investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Wayne Griffin, Lafayette's interim police chief. Continue Reading
Linden Bercegeay Jr. was a lover of sports, education and the great outdoors. But most of all, according to those who knew him, Bercegeay was a lover of people. Continue Reading
UL junior running back Chris Smith could easily have felt like the world was crumbling down on him. Continue Reading
This month’s bills for Louisiana’s two million or so electricity customers are $11.67 higher, on average, than they were in October 2020, according to the reports compiled by the Public Service Commission, which regulates the privately owned for-profit companies and the cooperative nonprofit… Continue Reading
MORE ACADIANA NEWS & HEADLINES
- Ed Pratt: Black Americans' history is a miraculous story, worth teaching about all year long
- Our Views: Work harder to keep free flow of information about government, good or bad
- Letters: Let's be transparent about schools' performance for our children
- Letters: Columnist York sugarcoats Capitol riot saga; what about bombs, gallows?
- Walt Handelsman: If Joe Manchin were a Tailor
- Our Views: LSU acts quickly in sexual misconduct case in French Studies. But not in Athletics.
- Garey Forster: Crime is way up, why do we want a criminal on City Council?
- Letters: Cassidy should support funding clean energy program for livable future