TO YOUR INBOX
Jerod C. Prunty, 47, an aide to Louisiana Congressman Clay Higgins, was arrested Saturday and charged with two counts of pandering, according to booking information from the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office. Continue Reading
At 8 a.m. Tuesday, The Acadiana Advocate will hold its first Economic Outlook Summit where a panel of Acadiana business and community leaders will provide a 2019 forecast for the area's economy. Continue Reading
There have been no measles cases reported in Louisiana this year, but an upswing in measles cases across the country has the Louisiana Department of Health urging doctors to be on the lookout for the disease. Continue Reading
- Walt Handelsman: New Cartoon Caption Contest!
- Letters: Column praising Mitch Landrieu was comical
- Letters: Republicans could have built the wall
- Letters: Another nurse's view of abortion legislation
- Our Views: Our LA-4 success story, but start with kids earlier
- Dan Fagan: Mitch Landrieu wants an 'electable' Democrat presidential nominee; has he seen his party lately?
- Jeff Sadow: Louisiana's populist political culture real cause of small town financial issues
- Walt Handelsman: New Frat House