With an original song and an inspirational story, Emily Ortego is heading to Hollywood to compete in the latest season of "American Idol." Continue Reading
Bonne Vie Macarons, which began as a cooking challenge for owner Heather Degeyter, has transformed from a home-based business to its own store-front shop opening in May on Kaliste Saloom Road. Continue Reading
I met Amelie Castel at the monthly Friday Potluck social at the NuNu Arts and Culture Collective in Arnaudville. Continue Reading
The Lafayette Fire Department is investigating after an outdated FEMA trailer was found burning near the intersection of Shadow Bluff Drive and Louisiana Avenue Wednesday. Continue Reading
A Broussard woman was arrested for reportedly leaving her two children unattended in a running vehicle while she was inside a local truck stop casino. Continue Reading
- Letters: Why kick John McCain when he is dead?
- Letters: Increasing minimum wage helps, not hurts, the poor
- Grace Notes: Cantrell must learn to live with news she dislikes, and stop blaming the messenger
- Our Views: Two mayors take a new broom to our 'culture of litter'
- Walt Handelsman: Nonstop Flights
- Letters: Wall not the most effective way to protect border
- Letters: Protected bike lanes: How many more lives must be lost?
- Yvette Girouard: Naming Ragin' Cajuns softball field named after me a huge honor