This fall the Lafayette Science Museum's Bach Lunch music series will celebrate 31 years in downtown Lafayette.
The free Friday lunch-hour concert features musicians performing from noon to 1 p.m. at Parc Sans Souci.
Guests are invited to bring their own lunch, or they can purchase a meal from participating restaurants on site. All proceeds benefit the Lafayette Science Museum and help fund future exhibits and educational programs. Lunches are available for purchase beginning at 11:15 a.m.
- Music by Michot Melody Makers
- Food by Imonelli's, Jefferson Street Pub
- Music by The Revelers
- Food by Deano's Pizza, Hub City Diner, Joey's Specialty Meats
- Music by Cedric Watson
- Food by Creole Lunch House, Poupart's Bakery, Zea's Rotisserie & Grill
- Music by Les Freres Michot
- Food by Agave Cantina, Antoni's Cafe, Bailey's
- Music by Bonsoir Catin Trio
- Food by Chris' PoBoys, Ema's Café, Roly Poly
Acadiana Business Today: Austin-based health care company to makes Lafayette its training hub; State Farm to cut auto insurance rates for 1 million Louisiana customers
Texas-based Arise Vascular will make its Lafayette branch its flagship location and designate it as its training hub, which will bring 60-240 …
State Farm, the largest auto insurance company in Louisiana when ranked by market share, expects to cut private auto insurance rates by 2.6% f…
The budget adopted Thursday by the Lafayette City-Parish Council includes $5 million for dredging the Vermilion River and more than $39 millio…