Burger Tyme, a popular South Louisiana restaurant in the 1990's, reopened Thursday after a 21-year hiatus. The new owner Braxton Moody V is the son of the original restaurant owner who retired in 2000.
- Burger Tyme sets opening date; old favorites like cinnamon rolls will return to menu
- Acadiana Business Today: The hampr story: How a small idea about laundry turned into Lafayette's latest startup success
- Acadiana Business Today: When will Burger Tyme open? What's on the menu?
- Burger Tyme is back: Here's the menu, opening timeline and available jobs
- Burger Tyme restaurant opening in Lafayette; here's when you can get a Cajun Blaze
- Burger Tyme could be making a comeback: 'There has been quite a bit of interest '