Edgar Martin Middle School cafeteria workers were evacuated early Thursday after carbon monoxide was discovered leaking from one of the stove burners.

Four employees were taken to the hospital, saying they were dizzy, and one even passed out, authorities said. Students were not in the cafeteria.

A bag lunch will be given to students today, and they will eat in their classrooms until an all-clear for the cafeteria is given by the fire department.

A robo-call went out to parents informing them of the incident; class will be dismissed at the normal time. All of the workers are expected to be okay, officials said.